Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner Vs. Picture with my wife


By the look on his face, I think he may have taken the picture but really would have rather been eating. We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We celebrated with my parents, my sister and her family, and a close family friend Karen. It's so nice being close to family, it's never a dull moment. I made the best chocolate pumkin cheesecake this year, at least all the women thought so. My sister is a real trooper to host the party only two weeks after baby Rick was born.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey, Welcome back to the blog. I was begining to wonder what was happening up there. Love all the pictures. Hope Peyton has a very good birthday. Sadie says to say Hi to Nysa.

Blaine said...

Etta,
I love the blog. I can actually get the family stories instead of the wild and crazy adventures of D & H. I heard christmas and new years was a treat. Can't wait to see ya and the girls in a month!! I'm pretty excited.
Blaine

Primus Six said...

I enjoyed your blog. It was pretty funny reading about your girls. They are so cute. -Jodi